- Supports Muscle Growth & Recovery‡
- Leucine Loaded
- 4 g Clinical Dose – Highest Dose of Any EAA
- Metabolized into HICA & HMB for Anticatabolic Effects‡
- Activates mTOR = Increase Protein Synthesis‡
- 9.4 g EAAs + Arginine
- Increases Requirement During Overtraining & Dieting‡
- Increases Insulin, Nitric Oxide & Nutrient Delivery‡
- 7 g BCAAs (8:3:3) – Highest Dose of Any EAA
- Fermented/Vegan Aminos (Micronized & Instantized)
- 675 mg Electrolytes
- Contains All 7 Electrolytes Needed by Your Body
- Coconut Water Powder
- Sea Salt
- 210 mg ALBION® Magnesium Bisglycinate (buffered), Providing 60 mg Pure Elemental Magnesium
- Aquamin® Red Algae Minerals (Patented)
- BioPerine® (Patented)
- ↑ Absorption 25%**
- Drug Tested by Informed-Choice for Over 200 Banned Substances
- No Synthetic Colors or Flavors
- No Proprietary Blends
- Freakin’ Delicious!
Directions For Use
Mix 1 serving with 250-500 ml (-8-16 fl oz) of cold water. For maximum results, drink before training.
Q: What’s the difference between BCAAs and EAAs?
A: BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) contain varying ratios of leucine, isoleucine and valine. EAAs contain 9 amino acids, including the 3 BCAAs, all of which the body cannot produce itself. MUTANT GEAAR provides all 9 amino acids + Arginine to help support transport.
Q: What is the best way to use MUTANT GEAAR?
A: Mix 1 scoop of MUTANT GEAAR with cold water in a shaker cup or water bottle. For a sweeter drink, simply use less water. For less sweet, use more water.
Q: How often should I use MUTANT GEAAR?
A: It’s best to consume MUTANT GEAAR multiple times per day.
On training days, take one scoop alone or stack it with MUTANT MADNESS before your workout, and then mix another scoop with cold water in a shaker cup and sip it during your workout. Mix a third scoop with cold water and sip anytime after your workout.
On non-training days, drink 2-3 servings at various times throughout the day.
Q: Where do the BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) and EAAs (Essential Amino Acids) in GEAAR come from?
A: The amino acids in MUTANT GEAAR are 100% plant-based derived from fermented root vegetables.
Q: Can you stack MUTANT GEAAR?
A: Absolutely! We highly recommend stacking MUTANT GEAAR with a pre-workout supplement such as MUTANT MADNESS. You can also stack it with an unflavored post-workout powder.
Q: How clean is MUTANT GEAAR?
A: MUTANT GEAAR is made from vegan fermented amino acids with no synthetic colors or artificial flavors. GEAAR uses only natural colors and flavors to create its amazing taste!
Q: Other than the typical benefits, what else makes MUTANT GEAAR so special?
A: MUTANT GEAAR contains no binders or fillers and is 100% instantized for maximum solubility. We also included 300 mg of l-arginine which helps trigger Nitric Oxide (NO) production for superior vasodilation effects, enhanced blood flow and nutrient delivery! GEAAR also contains BioPerine®, a patented compound clinically-proven to enhance nutrient absorption by up to 25%.