Vitamin D has become known as the “sunshine vitamin” in Canada’s long dark winters. Vitamin D deficiency is one of the most prevalent nutrient deficiencies for people living outside of the tropics. According to recent studies, 50 to 85% of people living in northern latitudes have suboptimal or deficient levels of vitamin D. People at risk of vitamin D deficiency include people living in northern latitudes, office workers, people with limited sunlight exposure, overweight, pregnant, elderly and dark-skinned people.
- Take one drop daily, or as directed by a health professional. May be taken with or without food.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 1000IU per drop (.03ml serving)
- Non Medicinal Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Mixed Tocopherols.
- Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free
DOES NOT CONTAIN
- Contains no preservatives, color, sweeteners, wheat, gluten, dairy, or yeast.
- Consult your health care practitioner before using any health supplement, especially if you are pregnant or nursing, anticipate surgery, take any medication or are under medical supervision.
- Consult with a physician before taking vitamin D if you have sarcoidosis, liver disease, lymphoma, kidney disease, hyperthyroidism or tuberculosis.
- Do not use if the safety seal is broken.